Monday, May 13, 2013

Maya and I on a Monday



So it started the night before when my twin sister called me for a favor to look after Maya.

Of course I agreed!

I love that girl! Any chance just to be with her. Heh.

So Monday morning, Dida dropped by LA to drop Maya off and it was just me, hubby and Maya.

 photo null-33.jpg

This is Maya, laying on me. Nope, she is not sleeping.

 photo null-34.jpg

This is Maya, after shower and having her breakfast.
I cooked chicken and egg porridge for her.

 photo null-35.jpg

This is Maya having her afternoon nap. With my arm as her pillow.

 photo null-37.jpg

This is us going to visit Uncle Wan at the hospital.
My brother in law was warded and had to undergo surgery to remove his appendix.

 photo null-39.jpg

This is Maya looking all cute and sporty.

 photo null-38.jpg

This is us at Polar Cafe waiting to go visit Uncle Wan.

FYI, the brother in law is now resting back at home. One month of HL!

Get well soon brudder.


@ 11:30 PM