Saturday, February 21, 2015

SAHM



I have never regretted being a SAHM.

I guess its one of those really tough decisions that i have to make.

First of all, i didnt actually plan to stay home when Farah was born. It just came naturally.

See, i quit my job in 2013 to rest and to avoid stress to get pregnant.

And Alhamdullilah, Allah granted my prayers. So i have been staying at home till now.

It has been tough, with the new house and all. But Allah knows best and rizq is definitely from him.

I have cut down on my spending. By ALOT. Hubby works extra hours to provide for us. So grateful to be having a responsible husband.

So anyways, i love spending time with Farah. Like any child, she has her good and bad days.

Macam perempuan period. Lol.

This evening, after shower she was so cranky, screaming away. Tsk.

Then around 8 ish, she was all nice and clingy. She had dinner, again. Yes she can asked me for food now. Then we watched National Geographic today. She lay down on me while watching. Pure bliss, i tell you.

Love tickling her and to hear her giggle away, i just cant. Best moment ever!

We brought Farah to the playground earlier and she mastered the trick to go down the slide all by herself.

And yesterday, she climbed up the ladder.

Not bad for a small sized baby.

Gross motor skills - checked.

She has alot of funny antics i tell you and im so glad i get to stay home and watch all these little developments.

No im not saying FTWMs are horrible for leaving their kids behind. Its their choice what. Im sure they know whats best for their child.

My girl is asleep now and i think im gonna join her soon. Long day tomorrow.

Will blog again. Toodles.



@ 11:12 PM