Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Proud Mama



This girl right here, she makes me oh so proud.

Im sure all parents feel that way about their child.

I seriously cant believe my baby is 1 and already communicating with me.

Like when she wants me to read to her, she will put the book in my face and babble. Same as when she wants to watch videos from my phone.

Back when she was younger, all she does was cry whenever she wants to communicate, now we are one step ahead. Alhamdullilah.

She also knows how to say yes by nodding her head and no by shaking her head. Too cute, i tell you.

This afternoon, i left her for a while to go to the toilet and she came after me, knocking on the door, babbling.

I gave her a huge hug and kiss right after that.

Seriously, when did time go?

How did i manage to survive the whole year with her?

Everyone thinks she is a crybaby. Just because she is super scared of people. But currently, she is becoming abit more sociable.

An example - We were at the playground yesterday and she was smiling and others.

She has her moments tho. I mean, every child does,right?

But Alhamdullilah, my bringing her out more often is starting to pay off.

Hopefully she wont be too afraid of others.

Ok, im gonna stop now.

Will blog again soon.



@ 9:39 PM