Friday, May 17, 2013

Fridate



I had a fridate with BFF.

We are going to KKH to visit Jo, our former principal who has recently just gave birth.

 photo null-40.jpg

It was scorching hot on Friday. Brought my Rayban out.
Wore a Pashmina shawl. =p

 photo null-41.jpg

Met up with this lady here at Bugis where we had our lunch at Tong Seng! Been ages since we ate there.

 photo null-48.jpg

I had sliced fish soup with rice, empedal and cuttlefish char kway shared by me and BFF.

Then we took a long walk under the hot sun to the bus stop where there was a shuttle service to KKH.

We were literally melting!

FInally reached KKH where there's aircon. Met u with Jo, chatted with her and Kenny and off I went to Pasir Ris to accompany Dida and Maya.

Didnt take any pictures there as my hp was dying and I had no charger.

Self reminder - Bring charger wherever I go!

Yup, that was my Friday!

Hope yours was as good.


@ 11:47 AM